Installing Fonts in Windows XP

I am definitely getting a mac next time. Here is me installing fonts (some which I already have installed by default) after I had to reformat my computer at work. It's the same in Vista, although I'm not sure how easy it is to install fonts on a Mac.

Either way. A little message to OS authors everywhere: Add a check box that says "Remember My Decision Next Time" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it sound like I'm spinning the wheel at The Price is Right?


Anonymous said...

certainly like your web site however you have to take a look
at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of
them are rife with spelling issues and I to find
it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will
surely come again again.

Feel free to visit my page: Minecraft Gameplay

Runescape Gold said...

Recommend a game to you, and have time to go and see, search sites: RS Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/