1.07.2009

ROL Wheel Banner Designs

I recently designed some banners for ROL Wheels. This is a solid company specializing in road bike wheels and their customer service is second to none!

They've got carbon fiber wheels and all kinds of high tech wheelsets if you're into road biking.

Okay, this wasn't meant to be a plug, but I guess now it is :P


I should note that ROL was voted "Best Of Roadbike Review" three years in a row - in a different category each time! And since I bike to work everyday, this was an especially cool project.

I like designing banners. Especially animated ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=a-z psp video converter 5.39 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg