3.25.2009

Cheese Fail: Okay, so I didn't win

Its all good. I had fun. Of course I'm referring to the Cheesiest photo contest I entered for a prize from the famed Mammoth Men.

I thought it was pretty cheesy:



sniff sniff... No, really, I'm okay. Can you hand me a tissue? Thanks.

I also entered the PEE YOUR PANTS tournament, and wet myself pretty good. Then I figured out that you're not supposed to actually piss yourself. The point was to make them laugh with a photoshop creation or what not - so I dried myself up and created this:



I met these Mammoth Men at WPPI - just about all of them. Very cool guys. Although, it took me a second to get past the celebrity status thing... I need to write a blog post on that actually. Until Then, I say Adieu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, try GPS blocker to disable all secret devices in your home or office.