4.02.2009

I almost forgot to mention

I started another blog about a month ago!




What!? Another blog? Yeah, but really - this one is fun. Well, it probably won't be funny to you unless your a photographer, but you should check it out anyway.

Photographer's Math

A couple of examples in case you're too lazy to click:


Royalty Free, as in Stock Photography. If you've ever submitted something to one of these sites, you'll know what I'm talking about! You make pennies every time someone buys one of your photos, and the only way to make money is if a LOT of people buy it.


This one is pretty self explanatory. What's funny is that I say "We shoot exclusively on location" on our wedding photography site! It's not hypocrisy I tell you - it's irony.

I should mention that none of the posts have any explanation. I figure if you have to explain it, it's probably dumb.

And that my friends makes for a total of 6 blogs. I have a conspiracy one, a music one, this one, one for our business, our family one (which Dara takes care of), and now the PM blog. Wow.

Good times!

No comments: